Modern designThis series features a cool industrial design with lots of extras. You get:
- A biscotti- colored matte surface that minimizes fingerprints so it stays cleaner
- A high-definition1 LED panel supplying a clear picture while consuming less energy
- A 16:9 display aspect ratio optimized for viewing HD content1
- A streamlined full-size keyboard and touchpad for comfortable typing
- One-touch launch keys on left side of keyboard for the quickest access to e-mail, your Power DVD, the Web, the printer, and the calculator
Geared for productivityThe notebooks in this series provide everything you need for daily productivity and fun:
- The latest Intel dual core processors, upgradeable to Intel Core i5‡
- Simplified daily PC activities with genuine Windows 7 Home Premium
- Built in Wi-Fi3 (draft Wireless-N5 is standard) for quickly going online and staying in touch
- Built-in Altec Lansing speakers for great sound
- An integrated digital microphone
- 3 USB 2.0 ports for more connectivity to other devices
- A 6-cell battery (as compared with a 4-cell)
- ENERGY STAR® qualification
Security and supportThis series is backed by a one-year limited warranty6 on hardware with award-winning service and support. You get:
- Real-time chat and e-mail (with a response in about an hour)
- Access to on-line support by clicking on the desktop icon
- Access to our on-line classes, FAQs, and other resources through HP Total Care
- 60 days of complimentary live updates to Symantec Norton Internet Security 2010, which has been optimized for your PC
1. High-def content required to view HD images.
2. Internet connection required, sold separately.
3. Wireless access point, Internet service req., not incl. Avail. of public wireless access points limited.
4. HD content required to view HD images.
5. Specifications for 802.11n WLAN are draft and not final. If final differ from draft, it may affect ability of notebook to communicate with other 802.11n WLAN devices.
6. Support avail. for one year from date of purchase/lease. Dated sales or delivery receipt is proof of purchase/lease; you may be required to provide it as condition of receiving support. Support avail. only for software preinstalled by HP.