LG GX200 Dual Sim
LG GX200 is a candybar phone that supports two SIM cards. Although it may not pack all the depth of features that smartphones embody, it does give the user the ability to use two separate phone numbers on a single device ? something that can be crucial for someone out there.
Call us: +92 311 163 4275
Stock Info: In stock
Features for LG GX200 Dual Sim
GX200 is the affordable Dual SIM phone that helps you
keep work and play separated with two different numbers. With a powerful 1500mAh
Battery that keeps both your numbers up and running, along with Dual SIM
Indicator, you can enjoy having two numbers at once.
- No rebooting SIM Switching
- 1500mAh Powerful Battery
- Talk time : Up to 13.5 Hrs
- Intuitive Dual SIM LED Indicator
- Full Multimedia
- Torch Lighting
- Metallic Solid and Luxurious body
- Stand-by time : Up to 1700
- Dual SIM and Spec Optimization
- On top of the Dual SIM feature find a 1500mAh
Battery for longer calls, 1.3MP Camera with torch lighting for perfect shots
anytime, Loud Speaker for your favorite tunes, 80MB User Memory so you can
keep everything in your phone along with Photo Edition and 5 games.
- GX200 offers a finish (fine adjustment) luxurious
and Metallic shine with a very slim frame that is 13mm thick.
- Dual SIM Made Easy
- What makes Dual SIM so great is the ease at which
it can be used. The world`s first LED indicator allows you to know who`s
calling at a glance. Call/SMS/SIM usage have all been enhanced making your
life easier. Also find great SIM features including SIM A/B Auto Selection
and SIM Quick Settings. Moreover, When you`d like to set another SIM as
primary in use, you don`t need to turn it off.
- Portray that the LED SIM Indicator is intuitive and
easy-to-use. Reassure consumers that the performance and design are much
stronger than that of Chinese competitors. Make it easy to understand that
GX200 is rich in features while remaining affordable.
- Long-Lasting Battery
- 1500mAh Battery in the world`s first of Dual SIM products promises more talk time and stand-by time as compared with competitors.