Vivo has unveiled its new X60 Pro to the Chinese market. The precise photos of X60 and X60 Pro smartphones have been leaked online. It may be seen in the photos that each smartphone X60 and Vivo X60 Pro might be given a punch-hole cutout for the selfie digicam, which might be positioned in the course of the display. Whereas the X60 smartphone has a flat panel, its Pro variant can knock with a curved show. At a similar time, the signal of funtouch OS 11.1 will be seen on the display of Vivo's X60 Pro cellphone in a distinct photograph. The leaks have already confirmed that the upcoming new smartphone has a 3.2GHz Octa-Core processor under the hood of this device. Vivo X60 Pro's going to be powered by Snapdragon 870 5G (7 nm) chipset. It is considered one of the powerful chipsets that are used for flagship smartphones and their performance is very satisfactory. The X60 Pro by Vivo will be equipped with Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen. The display screen of the device measures 6.56 Inches that will ensure full HD plus a resolution of 1080 x 2376 Pixels.
ZEISS Biotar Portrait Style Get That Iconic Bokeh
X60 reproduces intricacies of Biotar lenses, which include the legendary central resolution and the rotation bokeh of Biotar.
VIS 5-Axis Video tabilization All-Around Stability
Enhanced OIS is combined with EIS to realize X/Y-axis rotation/transition as well as Z-axis rotation. The world moves but your videos keep steady.
Extreme Night Vision 2.0 Make Night the New Day
With vivo’s updated AI noise reduction algorithm, it is never too late for stunning night shots, even when it’s pitch-black outside.
HDR Super Night Portrait
Don’t let the darkness overshadow your beauty. Stay in the spotlight and in clear focus with our optimized Super Night Portrait.
Professional Portrait All About the Real You
The pro portrait lens has an equivalent focal length of 50 mm. It sees as the human eye does, adding authenticity to all the portraits it captures.
The 5G Speed6
In the world of 5G, lower data latency and a range of satisfying experiences are all within your grasp.
- Normal and portrait modes only support motion snapshots at 1x zoom.
- This feature is implemented by local algorithm, and your face data will not be collected.
- The wide-angle is 108 degrees after correcting for distortion.
- Performance data obtained from Qualcomm’s official promotional materials.
- Actual available RAM is less than 12GB due to the storage of operating system and pre-installed apps. An 8GB phone effectively has 8GB + 3GB RAM.
- Functioning 5G is subject to specific carrier's 5G availability and phone specifications. Please consult your local carrier for more information.
- By default, the screen refresh rate is set to Smart Switch mode where the refresh rate changes automatically to suit different user scenarios and reduce energy consumption. You can choose between Smart Switch, 60Hz or 120Hz modes in the system settings. In certain gaming scenarios, the sampling rate can go up to 240Hz. In different applications or game interfaces, the screen refresh rate and touch sampling rate may be slightly different. And some certain applications or game interfaces may be only supported by 60 Hz due to reasons like compatibility.
- X60 Midnight Black weighs 176 grams and is 7.36 mm thin. X60 Shimmer Blue weighs 177 grams and is 7.40 mm thin. Actual dimensions and weight may differ due to variations in processes, measurement method, and material supplies.
- Accessibility of some certain features may vary across regions. Any images of the phone appearance, internal structure and features are for reference only. In reality, due to different lighting conditions and production batches, there may be differences in details such as colors and silk screens printing. Actual products shall prevail.
- All information based on our technical design parameters, laboratory test results and supplier test data. Some data may be peak performance data. Actual data and parameters may vary depending on specific test environment and test software.
- The pixel value may vary under different camera modes, and is subject to actual usage. Some sample photos are taken by X60 Pro that are equipped with the same cameras as X60. And some sample images have been cropped or illustrated with logo removed, and are for reference only. Actual shooting results shall prevail.
- As some specifications, parameters, parts or exterior design details (such as silk screen printing of the battery cover) may vary due to changes in suppliers, across production batches, or different legal requirements of different countries/regions, vivo may update the descriptions on this page accordingly without giving any prior notice.
- ZEISS, the ZEISS Logo and Vario-Tessar are registered trademarks of Carl ZEISS AG.
- X60 & X60 Pro powered by Snapdragon 870, Qualcomm Snapdragon is a product of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries. Qualcomm and Snapdragon are trademarks or registered trademarks of Qualcomm Incorporated, registered in the United States and other countries.