Latest MacBook Laptop Price in Pakistan
Apple has always set the trend in the world of technology. Everything changed in 2008 when Steve Jobs announced the MacBook Air. Its so thin and light that Steve pulled it out of a brown paper envelope. Suddenly, the whole laptop scene changed.
The laptop will never reach that level of enthusiasm, but there is hope. Apples MacBook still has that quality of air. Everything from design to construction to the operating system feels premium. The MacBook is popular in Pakistan because it integrates smoothly with iOS and other Apple products.
Millions of consumers have MacBook laptops for various purposes, from business to reading. If you like, you can find many versions of laptops running macOS. The MacBook is the second-best option for consumers, but not everyone is happy with it. If youre looking for a laptop with a great design and enough power to get the job done efficiently, the MacBook is for you. Apple Laptop Price in Pakistan is increasing due to inflation, yet its market is still very competitive. Mega.pk helps people to get their dream apple laptop in Pakistan with all the specs they desire. We even have customizable options for the users. Here are some of the several reasons to invest in Apple Laptops.
Slim and relatively lightweight design
The most significant and greatest advantage of the MacBook is that its one of the lightest laptops and is easy to carry. Their design is slim, sleek and relatively modern compared to many heavy laptop brands. They are so thin that they can fit in a bag without taking up much space.
MacBook and Its touchpad
The MacBook comes with a touchpad allowing control to the user on the screen with just the fingers. The touchpad is exceptional for multitasking and relatively easy to use. In addition to the basic swipe and scrolling, the touchpad features several smart gestures. Considering the user convenience, apple is rather an amenity compared to other brands.
One of the main advantages of the MacBook is that it has a widescreen display. To burn to sic or watch any movie live, MacBook features the connectivity of external DVD players. A built-in DVD player is also there in some of the MacBook models.
Good battery life
One of the main reasons people shift to laptops from a desktop is the battery. MacBook offers a premium battery life which enables the machine to run up to 7 hours on one full charge. This is much higher than the average laptops battery life which is approximately 4 hours after complete charging. The MacBook also features battery replacement for convenience.
Easy to upgrade Options
RAM and hard drives are two of the easiest upgrades to perform. The main advantage of a MacBook is that it has an easy-to-remove battery that you can replace with another MacBook battery. Some models use only certain brands and types when upgrading memory, so its essential to know if your laptop has a particular kind of memory.
Prominent MacBook Pro Features
The new design and the features of the MacBook Pro are worth the money. Apple is focusing on functionality and features to improve the user experience. The famous 13-inch MacBook Pro shows a number of features and here are some for you to decide:
- Long battery life and relatively faster performance than many window laptops.
- Retina display for better visibility - 2560 x 1600.
- It comes with M1 processor of Apple
- With the inclusion of Touch Bar, it features a 2TB hard drive
- The latest version of the magic keyboard
- Up to 17 hours runtime for better user interface
- Adjustable RAM ranging from 8GB to 16GB
- 3 Ports with two thunderbolt
Price comparison - Apple Mini Laptop Price in Pakistan:
With several configurations and a number of models to pick from, finding a deal on a MacBook Pro is not very challenging. You can find countless here at Mega.pk. But first, lets compare its price in the Pakistan Market.
The cheapest MacBook pro would cost you around $500 to $600, approximately 90,000pkr to above. Yes! There are many Windows laptops you would get in this range, but its features are hard to find in those laptops. As for the most expensive MacBook Pros, it can cost you $6000 and above, which is approximately half a million and more PKR. These kinds of MacBook are mainly collector items that people buy out of mere desire. As for the features, definitely, an expensive version would show more, but you will be satisfied with a regular version of MacBook Pro as well. Mega.pk offers reasonable Macbook Price in Pakistan and we have an extensive range for people to explore and buy.
Simple Tips to Extend the life of MacBook Pro:
1. Extending the life of your MacBook Pro starts with the battery. You can use your battery by plugging it only when needed. It is harmful to the machine to stay connected to the socket 24/7. The MacBook Pro has a lithium battery installed. When the battery is running, the usage pervert it from expansion and physical damage. Battery life is measured in cycles, meaning how many times your battery can be charged from 0 to 100%. If you keep your charge between 20 and 80% continuously, you are basically doubling the number of charge cycles that the battery uses during its working life. While the battery does not have enough power to power your device, it does not entirely discharge at 0%. If stored at 0%, the remaining power will be completely discharged and can cause irreparable damage to the battery.
2. Your screen can be a factor for quickly depleting the battery life. Adjust the brightness to a minimum that is comfortable for your eyes. This will save battery life, prevent them from running out, and ultimately help extend the life of your MacBook Pro.
3. Apple releases regular updates to macOS software, including occasional application and security updates. Take a careful look at enabling the automatic updating system. Your device must run the latest operating system and software to avoid performance interruptions. With this option enabled, you can still receive notifications to select when updates will be installed. Some updates are large; they may need to power your device or restart your device after the update. Scheduling updates allows you to update your device when you are not actively using it. Your device must be on for updates, but it can be in sleep or standby mode.
4. Using sleep or standby mode is not the same as turning off the machine completely. Most of the time, your laptop cannot be fully switched to low power mode because applications are running in the background. Even if you use your MacBook continuously from morning to night, we expect you to sleep at least four hours so you can turn off your device. This gives you much needed comfort and extends the life of your MacBook Pro.
5. Dont miss this next tip. It is important to clean your device regularly to make it look new, but it can also prevent dirt and grime damage. When cleaning your device, use electronic wipes, such as our antiseptic wipes for mobile devices. They are specifically designed to clean electronic devices safely and efficiently while killing 99.9% of germs.