Oppo F21 Pro- The Coming Handset
Oppo is launching its new smartphone F21 Pro very soon. The handset will be packing powerful specs to provide the users with what they want. The handset will be powered Qualcomm SM6225 Snapdragon 680 4G (6 nm). The chipset of the Oppo F21 Pro is a powerful one that has been used in most of the high-end smartphones. The RAM capacity that you will find in the coming smartphone will be 8 gigabytes that are enough to increase the execution speed of the Oppo's F21 Pro a great deal. So, looking at the chipset and RAM capacity we can say that it will be a high-end smartphone. The internal storage capacity of the phone will be 128 gigabytes. Oppo F21 Pro's got enough internal storage but still, the smartphone is equipped with a dedicated slot that allows the user to increase the storage capacity of the phone a great deal. The F21 Pro by Oppo is equipped with a rear quad camera setup.
OPPO F21 Pro 5G (CPH2343)
Bokeh Flare Portrait
Dual Orbit Lights
OPPO Enduring Quality
TÜV SÜD 36-Month Fluency Rating A
TURN LIGHTS INTO MAGIC Bokeh Flare Portrait
Get Beautiful Bokeh Flare Portrait through our powerful AI algorithms that turn background lights into stunning, colour-filled spots of lights. All the drama of a DSLR, with the focus on your fave faces.
DON’T LET THE BACKDROP STEAL YOUR SPOTLIGHT.
It automatically suppresses backlit backgrounds and protects the tone and detail of your face, balancing your photo perfectly in Portrait Mode.
LOOK NATURALLY GOOD Portrait Retouching
Blurs out your imperfections while keeping your natural beauty. The AI algorithm retouches the image differently for each face and is great at giving stunning group selfies.
STAND OUT IN COLOUR AI Colour Portrait
With AI Colour Portrait¹, you stand out in colour against a black and white background to get beautiful photos.
1. AI Colour Portrait of OPPO F21 Pro 5G only functions on front camera.
2. Image requirements: Image size: < 20 MB；Format: PNG、JPG、JPEG、HEIF
3. 4cm MFD（Minimum Focusing Distance）data based on tests performed in OPPO labs. The actual data may vary depending on differences of individual devices.
4. The lifespan and power consumption data of Dual Orbit Lights comes from tests performed in OPPO labs under Breathing Mode. Actual results may vary due to differences in the testing environment.
5. Screen size is measured diagonally. F21 Pro 5G's screen size is 16.33 cm as a full rectangle, and the actual viewable area is less due to the rounded corners and camera hole.
6. F21 Pro 5G's display received Eye Care Certification by SGS based on its ability to reduce the harmful effects of blue light. This certification can be found on https://www.sgs.com.
7. Quick Startup needs to be manually turned on to use. Functionality and availability may vary depending on your jurisdiction due to differences in applicable laws, government policies, Android policies and terms of service for specific games.
8. AI Frame Rate Stabilizer is only available on LOLM, Mobile Legend, Free Fire, PUBG, Subway Surfers, Call of Duty: Mobile, and Genshin Impact. Functionality & availability may vary depending on your jurisdiction due to differences in applicable laws, government policies, and terms of service for specific games.
9. Snapdragon is a trademark or registered trademark of Qualcomm Incorporated. The Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 695 5G Mobile Platform information is obtained from Qualcomm® official website. 5G network connection depends on whether the SIM card supports 5G networks, and it also depends on the 5G frequency band and 5G network construction of the user's location.
10. Air Gestures scrolling currently applies to Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube only. Air Gestures call answering applies to voice calls only and does not apply to video calls or third-party calling apps.
11. The SUPERVOOC word mark and logos are trademarks owned by OPPO Mobile Telecommunications Corp., Ltd.
12. Based on tests performed in OPPO labs. “100%” is defined as when the battery level displayed on the screen reaches 100%. The actual charging time may vary due to differences in environments or individual devices (such as temperature variations and battery age).
13. Based on tests performed in OPPO labs testing conducted in laboratory conditions. Actual results may vary due to differences in the testing environment.
14. The equivalent battery capacity is 4500mAh (typical value). Data comes from tests performed in OPPO labs testing conducted in laboratory conditions. Actual results may vary due to differences in the testing environment.
15. Data comes from tests performed in OPPO labs testing conducted in laboratory conditions. Actual results may vary due to differences in the testing environment.
16. Storage can be expanded via a MicroSD card. The MicroSD card must be purchased separately.
17. RAM Expansion adds virtual RAM to the original physical RAM. The data was collected from the model used in the laboratory test; actual results may vary depending on the model.
18. Tested by TÜV SÜD. The TÜV SÜD Fluency Rating Mark considers the fluency of the products at both the initial stage and after 2 or 3 years of use. The higher the rating, the better the experience. A is the highest rating for this test.
19. The Omoji is only supported in some regions and models, please refer to the actual situation.
20. Anti-Peeping for Notifications needs to be manually turned on to use.
21. Product pictures are for reference only. Please refer to the actual product. Certain product specifications and descriptions may change due to reasons such as changes in suppliers or manufacturers. The data on the page is from OPPO-designed technical parameters, and test data is collected from laboratories and suppliers. In actual circumstances, the data will differ slightly, depending on the test software version, specific testing environment, and specific versions.