For the past 5 years, since 2017, when the iPhone X was released, we have been seeing the Apple Camera Notch. Finally, Apple has jumped onto the Cut-Out form factor. But Apple is always known for pushing Hardware & Software to new limits. They have outperformed the competition!
So Apple has delivered the most outstanding cut-out camera system ever, by combining smooth animations in the software, with the position of the cut-out, we got the new Dynamic Island!
It is a universal interface, with a black background, which transforms into & from the cut-out.
Dynamic Island keeps you updated about background tasks, such as On-going Phone Calls, Charging Started, Currently Playing Music, Scan To Pay, Face ID prompts e.t.c. When there are multiple background tasks running, it creates bubbles on the right of the cut-out.
This feature can be utilized by all iPhone apps, which brings a whole new experience for iPhone’s pro users.
Designed for durability.
With Ceramic Shield, tougher than any smartphone glass. Water resistance.1 Surgical-grade stainless steel. 6.1″ and 6.7″ display sizes.2 All in four Pro colors.
Now your Lock Screen is always glanceable, so you don’t even have to tap it to stay in the know.
When iPhone is turned face down or in your pocket, it goes dark to save battery life.
All-day battery life4 even with so manynew capabilities.
Your photo. Your font. Your widgets. Your iPhone.
iOS 16 lets you customize your Lock Screen in fun new ways. Layer a photo to make it pop. Track your Activity rings. And see live updates from your favorite apps.
Peace of mind when you’re off the grid.
If you don’t have cell service or Wi‑Fi, iPhone lets you text emergency services over satellite.5
Crash Detection calls for help when you can’t.
iPhone 14 Pro can detect a severe car crash, then call 911 and notify your emergency contacts.6
A camera in a class by itselfie.
Snap your sharpest, most colorful close-ups and group shots, thanks to a new TrueDepth front camera with autofocus and a larger aperture.
The mastermind behind it all.
Say hello to A16 Bionic, the ultimate smartphone chip.
So long, SIM tray.
eSIM makes things simple. You can activate your new iPhone or add carriers digitally, so you’re calling and texting in no time.9
And unlike a physical card, eSIM can’t be removed if your iPhone is lost or stolen.
- iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max are splash, water, and dust resistant and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 meters up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
- The display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 6.12 inches (iPhone 14 Pro) and 6.69 inches (iPhone 14 Pro Max) diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
- All battery claims depend on the cellular network, location, signal strength, feature configuration, usage, and many other factors; actual results will vary. Battery has limited recharge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced. Battery life and charge cycles vary by use and settings. Battery tests are conducted using specific iPhone units.
- Service is included for free for two years with the activation of any iPhone 14 model. Connection and response times vary based on location, site conditions, and other factors.
- Emergency SOS uses a cellular connection or Wi-Fi Calling.
- All battery claims depend on network configuration and many other factors; actual results will vary. Battery has limited recharge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced. Battery life and charge cycles vary by use and settings.
- Accessories sold separately.
- iPhone 14 models are activated with an eSIM and do not support a physical SIM. Use of an eSIM requires a carrier that supports eSIM and a wireless service plan (which may include restrictions on switching service providers and roaming, even after contract expiration). See your carrier for details.
- iPhone 8 or later users may subscribe without an Apple Watch later this fall.
- AT&T Special Deal: Monthly price reflects net monthly payment, after application of AT&T trade-in credit applied over 36 months with purchase of an iPhone 14 Pro, iPhone 14 Pro Max, iPhone 14 or iPhone 14 Plus and trade-in of eligible smartphone. Receive credit with purchase of an iPhone 14 Pro or iPhone 14 Pro Max of either $1000, $800 or $350 (based upon the model and condition of your trade-in smartphone). Receive credit with purchase of an iPhone 14 or iPhone 14 Plus of either $800 or $350 (based upon the model and condition of your trade-in smartphone). Requires upgrade of an existing line or activation of a new line and purchase of a new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus, iPhone 14 Pro, or iPhone 14 Pro Max on qualifying 36 month 0% APR installment plan, subject to carrier credit qualification. AT&T Installment Plan with Next Up is not eligible for this promotion. $0 down for well qualified customers only, or down payment may be required and depends on a variety of factors. Tax on full retail price due at sale. Requires activation on eligible unlimited plan. If you cancel eligible wireless service, credits will stop and you will owe the remaining device balance. Activation/Upgrade Fee: $35. Trade in device may not be on existing installment plan. Bill credits are applied as a monthly credit over the 36 month installment plan. Credits start within 3 bills. Will receive catchup credits once credits start. Wireless line must be on an installment agreement, active, and in good standing for 30 days to qualify. Installment agreement starts when device is shipped. To get all credits, device must remain on agreement for entire term and you must keep eligible service on device for entire installment term. Limited time offer; subject to change. Limits: one trade-in per qualifying purchase and one credit per line. May not be combinable with other offers, discounts, or credits. Purchase, financing, other limits, and restrictions apply.
- Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Use of this card constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions stated in the Cardholder Agreement. Lines must be active and in good standing when card is issued. Allow up to 2 billing cycles after fulfillment of offer requirements. Max 4 per account offer/discounted devices/account. May not be combined with some offers or discounts. Sales tax may be assessed on full value of new iPhone. Requires trade-in of an iPhone XR or newer in good condition, including iPhone SE (2nd generation). Must be at least 18 to trade in. Apple or its trade-in partners reserve the right to refuse or limit any trade-in transaction for any reason. In-store trade-in requires presentation of a valid, government-issued photo ID (local law may require saving this information). In-store promotion availability subject to local law; speak to a Specialist to learn more. Additional terms from Apple, Sprint, and Apple’s trade-in partners may apply.
- T-Mobile Special Deal: Monthly price reflects net monthly payment, after application of T-Mobile trade-in credit applied over 24 months with purchase of an iPhone 14 Pro, iPhone 14 Pro Max, iPhone 14 or iPhone 14 Plus and trade-in of eligible smartphone. Receive credit with purchase of an iPhone 14 Pro or iPhone 14 Pro Max of $1000, $800 or $400 for customers on a Magenta Max plan (based upon the model and condition of your trade-in smartphone); or $500, $400 or $200 for customers on a non-Magenta Max plan (based upon the model and condition of your trade-in smartphone). Receive credit with purchase of an iPhone 14 or iPhone 14 Plus of $800 or $400 for customers on a Magenta Max plan (based upon the model and condition of your trade-in smartphone); or $400 or $200 for customers on a non-Magenta Max plan (based upon the model and condition of your trade-in smartphone). Credit comprised of (i) Apple instant trade-in credit at checkout and (ii) T-Mobile monthly bill credits applied over 24 months. Customer must remain in the T-Mobile Equipment Installment Program and on eligible date plan for 24 months and remain in good standing to receive the full benefit of the bill credits; allow 2 bill cycles from valid submission and validation of trade-in. Tax on pre-credit price due at sale. Limited-time offer; subject to change. Qualifying credit, data plan, and trade-in in good condition required. Max 4/account. May not be combinable with some offers or discounts. Price for iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus includes $30 T-Mobile connectivity discount. Activation required.
- Trade-in values will vary based on the condition, year, and configuration of your eligible trade‑in device. Not all devices are eligible for credit. You must be at least 18 years old to be eligible to trade in for credit or for an Apple Gift Card. Trade‑in value may be applied toward qualifying new device purchase, or added to an Apple Gift Card. Actual value awarded is based on receipt of a qualifying device matching the description provided when estimate was made. Sales tax may be assessed on full value of a new device purchase. In‑store trade‑in requires presentation of a valid photo ID (local law may require saving this information). Offer may not be available in all stores, and may vary between in‑store and online trade‑in. Some stores may have additional requirements. Apple or its trade‑in partners reserve the right to refuse or limit quantity of any trade‑in transaction for any reason. More details are available from Apple’s trade‑in partner for trade‑in and recycling of eligible devices. Restrictions and limitations may apply.
- Program available for iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Pro. Available to qualified customers with a credit check and eligible U.S. credit or debit card. Requires a 24‑month installment loan with a 0% APR from Citizens Bank, N.A. (subject to any interest, fees, or other costs payable to the card issuer), purchase of AppleCare+ for iPhone, and iPhone activation with one of these national carriers: AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, or T‑Mobile. Sales tax and any applicable fees due at time of purchase. Full terms apply.