- Discover the quickest available route from A to B with the preloaded Nokia Maps application, including a lifetime navigation licence.
- Find nearby restaurants, landmarks, and other points of interest as you travel from place to place.
- Access Nokia Maps instantly by pressing the dedicated Maps Key ? all it takes is one touch to start exploring.
- See your exact position on the map as you head towards your destination with the built-in GPS receiver.
- Let the integrated digital compass point you in the right direction.
Photos and video
- Capture photos and video using the integrated 2 megapixel camera.
- View your captured images directly on the large 2.2 colour display.
- Store more of your favourites on the included 2 GB microSD memory card.
- Share your photos and video clips with friends by posting them to Ovi Share.
- Access a world of information using the built-in web browser.
- Stay connected to your favourite Ovi services and social networks while on the go.
- View webpages clearly on the large 2.2 colour display.
- Check your Ovi Mail account through the built-in browser.
- Access up to 10 personal email accounts directly on your phone ? Nokia Messaging supports Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, Hotmail, and many other leading email providers.
- Send an SMS or MMS whenever you need to get your message across.
- Start an instant message conversation with friends with support for your favourite IM services.
- Keep on top of your emails with easy access to Ovi Mail via an internet connection.
- Share your photos and video clips by uploading your favourites directly to Ovi Share
- Stay in touch with your friends, family, and colleagues with quick access to Ovi Contacts.
- Find the music to match your mood ? with the Nokia Ovi player your favourite tracks are always close to hand.
- Store your tracks on the included 2 GB microSD memory card to take your music collection with you.
- Listen to your favourite music and news programmes on the move with the built-in FM radio.
- Enjoy your music in private or out loud by plugging in compatible headphones or speakers via the 3.5 mm AV connector.